June 4​-​Way Split

by Big Footprints Records

/
1.
2.
3.
4.

about

4-Way Split Series To Raise Money For The Boys & Girls Club Of America!!! 80% of all proceeds will go to The BGCA while the other 20% will be used to fund our awesome project in the fall!!

A huge thank you to Dikembe, You Blew It!, Nai Harvest & Marietta ,as well as Topshelf Records, Tiny Engines Records!! A very special thank you to Cameron Boucher, Ethan Willard, PropertyOfZack & all the dudes at OhNoImLateForSchool for helping me piece together June!!! Enjoy!!!

credits

released June 12, 2013

Awesome artwork done by Lew Currie of Nai Harvest

Check his stuff out!! cargocollective.com/lewillustration

tags

license

all rights reserved