4-Way Split Series to Raise Money For The Boys & Girls Club Of America!!! 80% of all proceeds will go to The BAGC while the other 20% will be used to fund our awesome project in the fall!! Don't like the music but still wan't to donate? Donate here!!
A BIG thank you to all the bands, labels and live & acoustic sessions involved in pulling the first 4-Way Split Series together. A very special thank you to Zack Zarrillo & Property, Cameron Boucher, Jake Ewald, Lew Currie, Jeremie Rose Wimbrow and Helen Clites.
Photo taken by Helen Clites
released 27 September 2013